Leighton Hall itself provides the perfect venue for a range of other celebrations and activities, such as:
- Family celebrations - Birthday parties / christenings
- Private parties and dinners
- Reunions and celebrations
- Engagements and anniversaries parties
- Community group gatherings
- Charity nights and legacy events
- Award dinner and dances
- Staff Christmas parties
- Lectures and networking
- Board room meetings
- Workshops with breakout rooms
- Filming and photo shoots
- Product launches - To name a few.....
- 80 for a served dinner and dancing
- 50 Lecture style, with up to 3 breakout rooms
- 24 Board room
- 40 Meeting room
If you require larger numbers, a marquee can be attached to the back of the Hall, enclosing the access stairs from the Drawing Room, to hold up to 150 guests. Marquees are an additional cost, and a quote can be provided once the size requirements have been determined.
All guests are welcome to take a breather in the gardens, woodland walk and enjoy the magnificent countryside views.
Refreshments and catering: These can be provided by the inhouse catering team, if required. Quotes on request.
The Hall is offered on an exclusive basis and has facilities such as WI-FI, overhead projector and screen, break out rooms, plenty of parking, a "red carpet welcome" and we do not charge the traditional corkage when you bring your own drinks.