Have your special day at Leighton Hall
"What a day we had last Saturday!!
Despite the weather, we had the best Wedding we could have hoped for and I would like to express my sincere thanks to you both for making it come together so well and allowing us the use of your beautiful home. Your help and guidance throughout the process was invaluable and I can't thank you enough for that."
Steve Thompson (Father of the Bride), Lancashire
View more testimonials
Wedding Catering at Leighton Hall
Catering, Food, Drinks Management and Service is a key part of any celebration. At Leighton we offer a choice of three caterers. Each company has its own individual flair but shares the ethos of the Hall, which is to work to the highest standard to deliver a flexible and professional service and a wedding day the client has always dreamed of.
Our choice of catering companies are:
- The above cater for all aspects of the wedding day from Drinks Reception to Evening Bar, and use the finest, locally sourced produce.
- We can comfortably accommodate from 10 up to 80 guests within the hall for a sit down meal, and there is plenty of space if you want to invite an extra 30 or so guests for your evening celebrations, bringing numbers in the house to a maximum of 110.
- We are able to accommodate larger parties of up to 150 guests by attaching a magnificent marquee* to the Drawing Room.
- Drinks and canapes can be served in the garden. (Weather permitting)
- No corkage charge, just a small handling fee if you choose to provide your own drink.
- Catering to all dietary requirements.
*Please note that there is an additional charge for the marquee. Price on Application.
A typical three course Wedding Breakfast starts from £45.00 + VAT per person and includes:
- Banqueting tables & chairs
- Linen table cloths and napkins
- Glassware for the tables
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Delicious menu of your choice for the Wedding Breakfast using the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients
- Cake Stand and Knife
In addition we provide:
- A Dance Floor for the evening party
- A Large arrangement of seasonal flowers in the Entrance Hall
- Open fires in Winter