Have your special day at Leighton Hall
" Leighton made the wedding into a fairy tale for our daughter and her groom! Everything you did to make it perfect, means so much to us."
Chris and Jackie, Lancashire
View more testimonials
On receipt of your deposit, we understand that you have accepted and will adhere to our terms and conditions as follows.
• A £800.00 non-refundable deposit and a letter of confirmation is required as confirmation of your booking. The balance is due seven days prior to the function.
• In the event of a cancellation any costs incurred by us will be charged to the client.
• If the wedding is cancelled within 4 months of the date, the full fee is payable.
• It is the client’s responsibility to provide adequate insurance cover for their own wedding outlay and hired equipment.
• In the case of a Civil Ceremony it is the client’s responsibility to book the registrar.
• Leighton Hall Estate accepts no responsibility for any injuries resulting from any trips or falls while on the property, under any circumstances.
• Leighton Hall Estate accepts no responsibility for adverse weather conditions that may lead to guests not attending or the Civil Ceremony / reception being cancelled.
• Leighton Hall Estate accepts no responsibility if there is failure in the supply of mains electricity; resulting from external activities within the supply company or owing to a fault to the equipment owned by the supply company.
• All breakages, damages and loss of equipment will be charged at cost.
• Any client’s wine in storage for chilling is not covered under our insurance.
• All our prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
• To comply with our Entertainment and Alcohol Licences, last orders at the bar are 11.30pm and all bands and DJ's must finish playing at 12 midnight.
• Rude and aggressive behaviour towards staff will not be tolerated. In such a case Leighton Hall Estate reserves the right to bring the reception to a close if necessary.
• Guests cars can be left on the estate over night, but the estate is not liable for any damage or theft.
• Leighton Hall Estate accepts no responsibility for any third party supplier booked by the Client or member of the Client's party. All suppliers on our Useful Contacts page are for guidance only, the client is fully responsible for completing their own due-diligence on any third party before booking.
• Fireworks are allowed but only if fired by a professional and fully insured fireworks company.
• Drones are not allowed unless by prior arrangement.
• Chinese Lanterns are not permitted.