Have your special day at Leighton Hall
" Leighton made the wedding into a fairy tale for our daughter and her groom! Everything you did to make it perfect, means so much to us."
Chris and Jackie, Lancashire
View more testimonials
There are a number of options available to couples with regard to the type of wedding celebration they can hold at Leighton Hall. Our facility fee starts from £900.00 + VAT and our wedding co-ordinators are happy to offer support and guidance to plan a perfect day.
Ceremony only: £900 August only £950
Exclusive use of Leighton Hall and Grounds for a three hour period. This gives time for your ceremony followed by photographs and a drinks reception if you wish. We are licensed for a maximum of 80 guests.
Wedding Reception Only: £2,850 August only £4,800
This gives couples marrying in church the exclusive use of Leighton Hall and grounds for their drinks reception, photographs, wedding breakfast and evening party. (Until midnight). The maximum number we can accommodate for the wedding breakfast is 80 with an extra 30 for dancing in the evening.
Ceremony & Wedding Reception: £3,600 August only £5,500
For Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships, Leighton is licensed for a maximum of 80 guests. The ceremony can be followed by a drinks reception, photographs, wedding breakfast and evening party. (Until midnight). The maximum number we can accommodate for the wedding breakfast is 80 with an extra 30 for dancing in the evening.
Private Lunches, Dinners & Anniversary Celebrations:
All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate
Wedding Marquees at Leighton Hall:
Marquee attached to the House:
You have exclusive use of the house and marquee throughout the day and evening and we can accommodate up to 150 guests. The house is fully linked to the marquee via the steps as illustrated below.
Marquee site separate from the House:
Clients may site a marquee in the parkland separate from the house and are welcome to use the gardens for drinks and photographs.
Exclusively Yours :
The Facility Fee includes:
- Red carpet welcome
- Dance Floor
- Banqueting Tables and Chairs
- Bridal Cars parked in front of the Hall
- Drinks Reception and Photographs in the garden (weather permitting)
- Guests car park. Guests are welcome to leave cars overnight at their own risk.
- No Corkage Charge if you wish to provide your own drinks, but please note there is a nominal handling charge.
- Personal attention & co-ordination of services from the planning stages through to the day itself.
- Alcohol and Entertainment license.
- Open fires in Winter if requested.
- Large seasonal floral decoration in the hall if requested.
Book a date to come and view:
We are always delighted to welcome couples who would like to come and look round and discuss their day in more detail. Just give us a ring on 01524 734474 or e mail email@example.com to book a date.
Booking your Wedding:
- To book the Hall for the day until midnight, we ask for a deposit of £800.00
- To book the Hall for a ceremony only, we ask for a deposit of 50% of the fee. The registrar must be booked direct by you.
- Deposits are non refundable
- Cancellation: If an event is cancelled within 4 months of the date, the full fee is payable
On receipt of your deposit, we understand that you have accepted and will adhere to the terms and conditions listed on the website.