Have your special day at Leighton Hall
"What a day we had last Saturday!!
Despite the weather, we had the best Wedding we could have hoped for and I would like to express my sincere thanks to you both for making it come together so well and allowing us the use of your beautiful home. Your help and guidance throughout the process was invaluable and I can't thank you enough for that."
Steve Thompson (Father of the Bride), Lancashire
View more testimonials
There are a number of options available to couples with regard to the type of wedding celebration they can hold at Leighton Hall. Our facility fee starts from £1080.00 and our wedding co-ordinators are happy to offer support and guidance to plan a perfect day.
Ceremony only: £1080.00 August only £1140.00
Exclusive use of Leighton Hall and Grounds for a three hour period. This gives time for your ceremony followed by photographs and a drinks reception if you wish. We are licensed for a maximum of 80 guests.
Wedding Reception Only: £3420.00 August only £4320.00
This gives couples marrying in church the exclusive use of Leighton Hall and grounds for their drinks reception, photographs, wedding breakfast and evening party. (Until midnight). The maximum number we can accommodate for the wedding breakfast is 80 with an extra 30 for dancing in the evening.
Ceremony & Wedding Reception: £4320.00 August only £5,760.00
For Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships, Leighton is licensed for a maximum of 80 guests. The ceremony can be followed by a drinks reception, photographs, wedding breakfast and evening party. (Until midnight). The maximum number we can accommodate for the wedding breakfast is 80 with an extra 30 for dancing in the evening.
Anniversary Celebrations & Renewing your Vows:
All prices include VAT at the current rate.
Wedding Marquees at Leighton Hall:
Marquee attached to the House:
You have exclusive use of the house and marquee throughout the day and evening and we can accommodate up to 160 guests. The house is fully linked to the marquee via covered steps.
Marquee site separate from the House: £1800.00 August only £3000.00
Clients may site a marquee or Tipi in the parkland separate from the house and are welcome to use the gardens for drinks and photographs.
Exclusively Yours :
The Facility Fee includes:
- Red carpet welcome
- Dance Floor
- Banqueting Tables and Chairs
- Bridal Cars parked in front of the Hall
- Drinks Reception and Photographs in the garden (weather permitting)
- Guests car park. Guests are welcome to leave cars overnight at their own risk.
- No Corkage Charge if you wish to provide your own drinks, but please note there is a nominal handling charge.
- Personal attention & co-ordination of services from the planning stages through to the day itself.
- Alcohol and Entertainment license.
- Open fires in Winter if requested.
- Large seasonal floral decoration in the hall if requested.
Book a date to come and view:
We are always delighted to welcome couples who would like to come and look round and discuss their day in more detail. Just give us a ring on 01524 734474 or e mail email@example.com to book a date.
Booking your Wedding:
- To book the Hall for the day until midnight, we ask for a deposit of £800.00
- To book the Hall for a ceremony only, we ask for a deposit of £200.00 of the fee. The registrar must be booked direct by you.
- Deposits are non refundable
- Cancellation: If an event is cancelled within 4 months of the date, the full fee is payable
On receipt of your deposit, we understand that you have accepted and will adhere to the terms and conditions listed on the website.